FCIAC Rules for Athlete Mask Wearing at Athletic Contests:
1. Masks need to be worn by coaches at all times
2. Masks need to be worn by all athletes, managers & coaches while traveling to away contests on a bus
3. Masks need to be worn by all athletes of home and away teams while moving from their locker room or bus to the field, along with going to use the bathrooms
4. Masks do not need to be worn by athletes while warming up for soccer, but need to be worn when returning to the bench or sideline area
5. Masks need to be worn by all substitutes and managers on the sidelines and benches at all times and they should also social distance themselves as much as possible
7. Masks need to be worn by any athlete being treated by an athletic trainer. Coaches please carry a spare mask if a trainer needs to evaluate an athlete on the playing field.